- Broken and stripped upper silence shaft tensioner 'bolt'.
- Helicoil repair
- Pulled the trans pan. Standard aluminum 'fuzz' on the magnets. No chunks.
- Cleaned the filter, new fluid
- Full oil change, filter, black as tar... Will probably drop in some sea foam and go for another change well before the next 5k
- Fuel filter change, prime, etc... (have never done this before, it was fun to learn)
- Bolted up all the various pulleys and pieces. (wow the allen key in the ring gear worked like a dream).
- Dropped some Diesel Fuel additive in. Also have some Marine 2stroke to use after this first batch of gunk.
Anyway I have a few more q's for anyone watching...
I just saw this under the carriage. It appears to be the Driver Side transmission bracket? And is looking really aged. :) Anyone know of an l300 getting wrecked anywhere? What's the compatibility on these? They look to be at least $130 when I was able to see one similar online.
- What is the purpose of the Throttle Knob on the dash? How is it used?
- What are DEPO Headlights? I have E class lights on the Deli so I think I'm good. Although they are really dim...
- Any magic formulas on the 'Dim Deli Headlight' symptom? :)
EGT gauge from Auberins.
I'm so frickin nervous to drive this thing without an EGT guage, haha... I've done WAY too much reading...