Huge shout out to Butch and the boys at CVI

Forum rules
Please refer to Site Rule 1.1.1 prior to posting in this forum.
SquamptonRyan
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1992 Toyota Hilux 2.8 Quad Cab

Huge shout out to Butch and the boys at CVI

Post by SquamptonRyan »

I know it has been said on here many times but the JDM following in the lower mainland is truly fortunate to have Butch and the CVI boys in town.

It has been many years since I parted ways from the delica, but since then I have owned a hilux surf and more recently a hilux quad cab 2.8.

When I bought the quad cab I knew it was going to need some work. I brought it down to CVI and Butch listened very carefully to what I had in mind, my intended use for the truck and, most importantly, my budget. He even let me store the truck on his lot while he sourced out all the parts needed.

The work done included new head and basically a full engine refurbishment. Butch kept in constant contact with me and in the end the bill came in under budget. It's been about a month now since I had the work done and the truck honestly runs like new.

They are terrific people who do honest work. We drive quirky vehicles that are 15-25 years old. They are not going to be cheap to maintain. I get sick of jdm owners always shopping around for the cheapest rates for work to their trucks and then bitching when they explode 2 months later. You get what you pay for. CVI does great work at a price that is fair for everyone.

A very happy Ryan from Squamish.

Return to “Dealer Feedback, Beefs, and Bouquets”