Want to buy!!

cinjay
Vehicle: 1994 L300 Super Exceed

Want to buy!!

Post by cinjay »

but I would very much like to see one first. I would just like to make sure it would suit our family.
Do you guys get together like they do in Vancouver? If so, I wouldn't mind poping by to take a look at some of the vehicles here in Calgary, and ask a few question about the buying process :-D

Thanks!
twisted
Vehicle: 92 Super Exceed

Re: Want to buy!!

Post by twisted »

Hey what would you like to know? I may have a 92 super exceed for sale that has all ready been regestered in alberta. Love our van but would rather have a petrol.
cinjay

Post by cinjay »

First off I would just love to see one! :-D I am thoroughly convinced on one, but my better half is still somewhat skeptically :roll: :-D She is not too sure on the right hand drive, and if there will be enough room in behind the rear seat for groceries. I have talked to mardy at "amazing imports" He is very helpful. I know he must be quite busy, but he took the time to answer all of my questions. Thanks Mardy! He even has a nice Super Exceed ready to go. I told him to not hold it for us, because we still wanted to do some research :cry:

If you are in the Calgary area I would love to meet up and take a look.
Let me know, and thanks for the response!
Green1
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1994 L400 Royal Exceed PF8W

Post by Green1 »

I'm in Calgary, but unfortunately my schedule is a royal pain to work with...
We do have a few in Calgary now though, I've been hoping that one of the others would pipe up here, but I'm not seeing much...

If you want to see one we're usually up to showing off, but you can assure your wife there's plenty of room behind the back seat, or in front of it, on top of it, whatever you want.

This is my Delica with luggage for 5 people for a weekend backpacking trip, and all of it is behind the back seat:
of course if you want to carry more, and you don't want to put it in front of the back seat, it takes less than 10 seconds to flip the back seat forward and gain about 3 - 4 feet of floor space back there..
cinjay

Post by cinjay »

I thought for sure someone would be into a little bragging about their Delica. I am surprised that it took so long for somebody to pipe up :shock: Beginning of the new year. Everyone getting busy I guess.

At this point. I would gladly try to work with your schedule for a peek at your Deli :-D

I will send you a PM

Thank you
delisimo
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Delica Camper

Post by delisimo »

I'll pipe up. Currently in BC though scoping out all the delis on the West coast. My schedule may be a little more forgiving. Come by to see or check out some of the many pics on the site. Live in NW Calgary. Just a note, my van is camperized so may not give a good representation of the standard setup in the back.
cinjay

Post by cinjay »

Nice! Sounds like a trip that I need to take. Maybe I will make a quick trip to Van. to see some of the different models. Let me know when you get back from the coast.

Thanks!
robinimpey
Vehicle: 1991 Starwagon

Post by robinimpey »

I'm in Strathmore, but you're welcome to come check out my Delica any time from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm except Sundays which are 11:00 am- 5:00 pm. You'll find my van at........you guessed it, M&M Meat Shops.

If you want to see it in Calgary I'll be in Englewood on the morning/early afternoon of the 18th.

Just let me know if you want to check out the Delica. Mine is pretty much all stock with a couple of minor modifications. No lifts or anything like that.
robinimpey
Vehicle: 1991 Starwagon

Post by robinimpey »

I'm in Strathmore, but you're welcome to come check out my Delica any time from 10:00 am - 7:00 pm except Sundays which are 11:00 am- 5:00 pm. You'll find my van at........you guessed it, M&M Meat Shops.

If you want to see it in Calgary I'll be in Englewood on the morning/early afternoon of the 18th.

Just let me know if you want to check out the Delica. Mine is pretty much all stock with a couple of minor modifications. No lifts or anything like that.
Erebus
Vehicle: 1992 Super Exceed

Post by Erebus »

cinjay,

I guess I missed a couple of days on the forum. I gather you've been in contact with Green1, and are getting together on the 14th. I'll be there too. If that falls through, I'm not far from you, and can easily get together. My schedule is much easier than Green1's. Piyeguyo also lives in the south end. If need be, I can PM him and arrange something. Feel free to PM me if you need to.
Image "I could be just around the corner from heaven, or a mile from hell." -- Jackson Browne, "The road and the sky".
storm80y
Vehicle: Vanyaneros

Post by storm80y »

I'm in Canmore. Although my van is usually covered in dust from ski trips etc, it's a beautiful ride if you want to try one out.
cinjay

Post by cinjay »

I would just like to say thank you to Green1 & Erebus for showing us their Delica's. We are now planning to head out to Vancouver later this month. Meet with Mardy and look around the area for a nice Delica.

Thanks again guys! :-D
cinjay

Post by cinjay »

Well. We will be heading out to the west coast for a quick tour on Monday :-D If we find something we like. We were planning on driving back through the mountains. Any body have any suggestions/precautions?

Thanks!
TardisDeli
Vehicle: 1991 L300. 1997 L300.

Post by TardisDeli »

Hi Cinjay, Welcome to stay with us in Burnaby, PM me your details (number bodies, dates). I can show you where Mardy or Japanoid are (near to us). Even better we can do a Deli-Meat at our house so you can climb in & out of several vans and see various modifications (try before you buy). Bunch of us camping this weekend, back late Sunday, otherwise my schedule is open.
Cheers, Christine.
cinjay

Post by cinjay »

Hey! thanks for the offer Christine :-D We have already made plans to stay at friends and relatives,(the main reason for the trip) but I would love to check out all the Deli's I can while I'm out there. Mardy is picking us up at the airport. He has a Van that we are interested in looking at. From there we have no plans. Send me a PM if you would like to get together. I will be bringing the whole family with me. It would be great to see as many Vans as I could. If you know of any for sale, let me know. To narrow it down a bit we are looking for a Newer Super Exceed L300 model, Crystal Lite roof, lower kms.

Thank you!

Return to “Events - Alberta”