August 18-20, 2014 - Clockwise Lap of Lake Erie

DR1665
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 89 USDM Pajero & 91 Galant VR4

August 18-20, 2014 - Clockwise Lap of Lake Erie

Post by DR1665 »

Hola, Amigos!

I'm a little less than a year out from importing my Star Wagon to Arizona, but will be in your neck of the woods on an automotive adventure third week of August of this year and would like to meet some of you if possible. I'll be making a lap of Lake Erie, but that doesn't mean anyone here has to join me. It would just be really cool to meet a Delica owner or two, maybe take a ride in a Star Wagon while I'm in the area. Could be lunch, could be dinner, who knows. I'll let you guys decide.

Here's my schedule, maybe we can meet up along the way?

14 Aug (Th) - fly into Cleveland, pick up rental car, drive to Norwalk, Ohio (south of Cedar Point)
15-17 Aug (Fr-Su) - Buschur Racing DSM/EVO/GTR Shootout with the "family" (drinking, racing, high hp Mitsubishis)
18 Aug (Mo) - drive to Sarnia via Detroit, staying with automotive journalist friend, touring auction house
19-20 Aug (Tu-We) - fairly open, but would like to visit RightDrive in Toronto, see Niagara Falls, drive back to Cleveland
21 Aug (Th) - fly home out of Cleveland

"World Tour" happenings will be reported in a Gearbox Magazine feature shortly after. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to hear about them. Looking forward to joining the family! If I'm going to hell... :M
Brian Driggs | Gearbox Magazine
1989 Pajero 2.6 [rock] | 1991 Galant VR4 [rolla]
Feds
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1996 Royal Exceed (in transit)

Re: August 18-20, 2014 - Clockwise Lap of Lake Erie

Post by Feds »

Between Sarnia and Toronto, you want to hook up with Craig at Bonsai Rides as well (in London). I can tour-guide you through Niagara. Anything you want to see from race shops to the Auto Tech school at the college to any and all wineries.

Send me a PM and we'll put a plan together.

Return to “Events - Ontario”