Anyone have experience with B-Pro Auto Calgary?

Forum rules
Please refer to Site Rule 1.1.1 prior to posting in this forum.
deliBK
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: Delica L400 Chamonix

Anyone have experience with B-Pro Auto Calgary?

Post by deliBK »

Hi All... Brand new here. Just put down a deposit on my first import: 2000 Delica L400 Spacegear Chamonix. Just stumbled upon your forum and thought I'd check for feedback on the importer. A little startled to find none. Wondering if anyone out there might set my mind at ease?
Thanks.
Mr. Fuji
Vehicle: TBD

Re: Anyone have experience with B-Pro Auto Calgary?

Post by Mr. Fuji »

Hi there, and congrats on going down the Delica path!

When it was time for my Delica I decided that even though there are some really great Delica experts on the Coast, the communication, follow-up, and interaction would be best with a local (to me) Calgary importer. Others in Calgary must have used him but not be very active on the forum.

Anyway, I've been working with Brian at B-Pro since February to hunt down & import my 1994 PF6W and have been very happy so far. He's definitely done this before with many vehicles, understands and explains the process step-by-step, is very communicative and always there to answer questions.

As for the process, I was looking for certain features (Crystal roof, gas engine, long wheelbase) and Brian told me right away that this was a relatively rare combo; and yes it took a couple months of daily searching to find a van that meets these specific requirements. On top of this the shipping time and customs all took more time as well, but Brian let me know this up front so my expectations were in check.

My unit is currently at CC Auto in Victoria getting a thorough look over and some discretionary work done. Since the van has landed at i's destination Brian is no longer part of the process, and have been happy with his service every step of the way.

Take care,
Fuji

Return to “Dealer Feedback, Beefs, and Bouquets”