Kudos to Assiniboine Auto

Forum rules
Please refer to Site Rule 1.1.1 prior to posting in this forum.
mblack

Kudos to Assiniboine Auto

Post by mblack »

Just wanted to post a good experience I recently had with Steven at Assiniboine Autos. I decided to replace my water pump before doing the cross-country journey. When in there I found a broken balance belt, which appeared to be caused by badly leaking oil seals (especially the balance shafts). Steven got the parts on the bus and they arrived the next morning. Putting the lower balance shaft seal in I folded it over and it was ruined...back on the phone....Steven got one on the bus again...arrived this morning and now it is back and running, ready to do the trip to Vancouver tonight before heading East. So....Thanks Assiniboine Auto. You saved my ...

Matt
Details Monster
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: Delica L400

Re: Kudos to Assiniboine Auto

Post by Details Monster »

I just bought a radiator, fuel filter, air filter and oil filter; Steven was very prompt at responding to my calls and emails. He also shipped the items out very quickly. The parts are all Hyundai OEM and seem to be of good quality and are fairly priced.
glenn
Vehicle: 93 L300/97 L400 Jasper

Re: Kudos to Assiniboine Auto

Post by glenn »

Nice guys, knowledgeable mechanic. Nick just did my timing belt etc. He took the time to explain a few things to me. He also gave me advice on some of the brake work I was doing myself and what to watch out for.

I definitely recommend them, they are a great source for parts and repairs for those of us near/in the tricities.
Glenn
http://www.vurv.ca

L400 and L300 consoles

Return to “Dealer Feedback, Beefs, and Bouquets”