Rear Heater

Does your Mitsubishi L300 make a strange noise? Need wheel alignment specs?
DeliMilkMan

Rear Heater

Post by DeliMilkMan »

Hey all!

I now have my 1991 Delica, Blue and white, with crystal roof package. I may have told you before but I am still falling in love with the little van. Her name is officially "Phoebe"> My wife refered to it as a wicked f@ck buggy...Fb became Phoebe...we have bonded. I drove her out of B.C. three weeks ago with my kayaks ontop, and dogs in the back. I am now in a holding pattern in Ontario with the inlaws, and then onto Nova Scotia!

However, rear heater in the van seems to be blowing cold air even when on the hot setting. Anybody know why that may be and how I can fix it? I look forward to hearing from all the Deli_Guruhs

Cheers!
Geoff
surferboy

Post by surferboy »

yeah, great f@#k van alright! as far as rear heat, i think i heard on other topics in this forum, that its only if you have the AC on that you'l get hot air blowing out of the top rear vents... you should be able to get hot air coming out of the side lower rear vents without the AC though... hope that helps, and if still cold, well sounds like you guys figured out how to warm up! cheers, hope that helped!
Green1
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1994 L400 Royal Exceed PF8W

Post by Green1 »

heat in the rear is only from the lower vents, not the roof vents, those are only for cold air, so to get heat set it to the floor setting in the rear.
DeliMilkMan

Post by DeliMilkMan »

Hey right on guys, thanks for the info. I have never caused so many people to get whiplash in my life! Driving around Ontario with my Deli makes alot of people wonder. I also found out that I have lockers!! I am Stoked! No more stuckie stuckie.
Cheers!
Geoff

Return to “L300 Technical”