Delica.ca forum

Report a bug, or request a feature...

Moderator: mark

sooperAndy
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1992 Delica Super Exceed

Delica.ca forum

Post by sooperAndy »

Just like to put a big thank-you to the people responsible for the running and continuation of this website. It is an invaluable resource for many people!!!...

It is so convenient and helpful to be able to look up what i need, or problems i have that have been addressed.

unfortunately, sometimes i personally don't always look first before attempting to fix, as was the case tonight with my bad thermostat - IT'S IN THE LOWER RAD HOSE???? WHAT!!!!????? that upper hose was a pain to remove!!!! LOL!

Thanks again...

Andrew
FalcoColumbarius
Site Admin
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/index.php?cat=11103
Vehicle: Delica; Chamonix GLX ('92 P25W)

Re: Delica.ca forum

Post by FalcoColumbarius »

Wow, thanks Andrew! I'll pass the kudos on to Mark. I love these wagons from day one. I remember one day getting a call as I was leaving a job site from this guy whom told me "hey man, this guy is visiting me and you should see his vehicle, it's sitting in my driveway ~ com'on over and have a gander." It was really weird 'cause as I drove into his driveway I saw this tiny little wagon at the top, so I parked beside it. When I got out and walked to where the other guys were, I turned back and the tiny little wagon was dwarfing my Voyager. Total optical illusion.

Speaking of finding out where things are, in the L300 Dedicated Category Reference Forum shop manual area, there are two engine manuals for the 4D56T, which are not exactly the same. One is the "4D56T Engine Manual", the other is the "4G7 & 4D5 Engine Manuals". Worth looking at both diesel manuals, as the "4D5" manual goes through service procedures and helps with more of an overview of how the system works.

Falco.
Sent from my smart pad, using a pen.

Seek Beauty... Image Good Ship Miss Lil' Bitchi

...... Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. ~ Japanese Proverb

Return to “Site Suggestions & General Feedback”