2009 Toyota Tacoma for a Delica ($26,500 less Delica)

Other cars, trucks, and vans for sale (or trade for Delica)
parv0
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: Shopping....

2009 Toyota Tacoma for a Delica ($26,500 less Delica)

Post by parv0 »

New here and based in the Yukon. We're current owners of a '90 HDJ81 and past owner of a Nissan Terrano, so we we're not new to RHDs.

We're looking for as new as possible Delica, doesn't really matter what colour, but it has to have the captains chairs in the second row and the crystal-lite windows.

We have to offer, a 2009 Toyota Tacoma Four Door, Crew Cab (?), 4 WD, automatic, power steering, windows, AC, Cruise and so on. Tan cloth interior. I've added side rails (tubes) and air bags. It has 60,000km at time of writing. All maintenance has been done and it's mostly highway driving, with just one Yukon winter under it's belt. It comes complete with a second set of winter tires, not sure of the brand, but I spent bank on them. Toyota locally is offering me $26,500 so that will be my minimum asking.

Problems: The rear gate is bent, but closes just fine, scratched on the sides, not pretty but cosmetic, light at the license plate is broken (waiting on a replacement) and the speed-sensor is broken (waiting on parts) so the ABS, and Parking lights are on.

I won't put a price in here, as I 'm looking for fair market value for it and for the Delica, the person interested would either have to take over the remaining balance from Toyota (I'l pay down the Delica cost) or buy it outright.

you can contact via this thread or @ 1-867-821-3296

I know this is a long distance deal, so I'm willing to take the vehicle to any mechanic/dealer in Whitehorse of the buyer/traders preference. I'm also willing to meet half way via the driving or to ship to Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg or Vancouver. Obvious negotiations needed.

cheers,

Greg

Return to “Other Vehicles (Non-Delica)”