L400 trade for Pajero

This section is intended for Private Member sales.
Delhikins
Vehicle: 1995 Pajero 2500

L400 trade for Pajero

Post by Delhikins »

We would like to trade our L400 Exceed which we imported through Mardy of Amazing Autos in June of 2009.
Delhi has a short wheel base, low roof (6'6" exactly) with 2 sunroofs and has approx. 126,000 km. It seats 7, has new rear brakes and is usually serviced by Mardy. We have never been off-road in it and as it is our only vehicle, we drive it daily. We love our van and it is in very good condition, but we want to down size and a Pajero is perfect.
We are looking for a Pajero or Pajero-like vehicle. It must be a 2.8 Litre, be a 4 door and preferably be somebody's baby!
Email for more particulars about the Deli if you are interested.
Attachments
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
IMG_0132.JPG
IMG_0132.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 4122 times
mike King
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/

Re: L400 trade for Pajero ~ SOLD

Post by mike King »

Why not get MR.amazing auto(MARTY) to buy it back or trade it for you,he always makes $$$$-$$$$ a delica,the secrets out about buying delicas from japan,i seen a guy from island bring 15 space gears,i hope there's lots of L400 on the road @fair prices.
mararmeisto
Vehicle: 2018 Ram EcoDiesel

Re: L400 trade for Pajero

Post by mararmeisto »

mike King wrote:Why not get MR.amazing auto(MARTY) to buy it back or trade it for you,he always makes $$$$-$$$$ a delica,the secrets out about buying delicas from japan,i seen a guy from island bring 15 space gears,i hope there's lots of L400 on the road @fair prices.
Maybe Marty doesn't have any Pajeros...

And secret or not, it's still not very gentleman-like to go around blabbing about how much you make importing vehicles
JPL
I still miss my '94 Pajero!
Delhikins

Post by Delhikins »

Actually, Mardy does not have any Pajeros. Of course that would have been my first choice.
Delhikins

Post by Delhikins »

SOLD, thanks everyone.
MardyDelica
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: DL#30843 /92 Delica Super Exceed

Post by MardyDelica »

hi, king,
if you have any problem the way i sell delica, pls just keep it yourself.
i do sell delica in a fair price.i do fully service & warrantty all my delica.
i dont know if your the real kei king before who used to make other people upset everytime you make a post. again you only post 2 times & here you go again make this accusation regarding this Delica.
The administrator is watching you how well & polite you are now.
if you have any problem about my price its just because i fully service & comply all my delica & other car i sell.
there is no free service to this vehicle as i have work on it.all this japan car needs work before putting it in the road.
maybe you dont service the vehicle you sell & so you can sell your car very cheap.which is no good to customer.
they will be the one to spend money out of there saving to service the vehicle instead which the seller should be the to give this type of service.
pls dont compare my Delica price thru other dealer or other private seller:
i work hard to all the car i sell & service.
i do sell a fair price to all my customer. i dont over price them.its all goes to the car service.
i dont sell car without any service as this is no good soon will be problem to any customer.
i look after my client on sale & after sale. they are my priority not the car or money.
hope this wont be a jealosy on business ethic again;
there is many dealer here selling this type of car why not accused them also. pls be fair to me.
hope this clear the topic again;
Cheers;
ImageImageImage

Return to “Sales by Private Members”