Space Gear $6000

Green1
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1994 L400 Royal Exceed PF8W

Re: Space Gear $6900

Post by Green1 »

well... the email address on the form started with "green1"... should be easy enough to figure out which one was me...

Anyway, it's not really relevant anymore, when you didn't reply I ended up buying from a different dealer instead, your loss. (and my "new" L400 will be here soon :-D )
jessef
Vehicle: JDM flavour of the month

Post by jessef »

Kei King wrote:
jfarsang wrote:I would leave it up here for another week.

If he doesn't reply back, then shut it.

I don't have any respect for a dealer or salesperson who uses this forum to post their own sales and not only bumps their posts up to the top at their leisure, but neglect the other members on this forum.

My 2 cents.
LOL, I'm glad an opinion like yours is only worth 2 cents.
That's wonderful of you to point out, however you still neglected to respond to my original question regarding compliance cost.

Unfortunately for you, assuming I'm only worth 2 cents you are pushing me away from your vehicles along with other potential buyers.

You are advertising on this forum.

You are offering additional services that are required to pass OOP to legally register and insure a vehicle in Canada.

You are politely being asked the cost involved, which I may add you are the only importer/dealer that is constantly ignoring this question from more than one potential buyer.

What do you expect the reaction will be when you ignore others ?

Think about that for a minute.

You can avoid this whole mess in this and other sale threads by simply adhering to your own sales ad.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion as this is an open forum.

If I feel that I am being ignored repetedly by a registered importer or dealer, then I will let others know about my experience. The same goes if I get the same treatment in person at a used car lot for JDM's.

I feel as a potential customer, I am being fair in requesting information that I need before making a purchase.

I will gladly 'eat my hat' so to speak if I'm truly wrong and I will delete my posts that you do not approve of in your threads.
Todd64
Vehicle: '07 Subaru Outback

Post by Todd64 »

He lost me long ago.
loki
Vehicle: 1994 Delica Royal Exceed

Post by loki »

Kei King wrote:

I don't have any respect for a dealer or salesperson who uses this forum to post their own sales and not only bumps their posts up to the top at their leisure, but neglect the other members on this forum.

My 2 cents.

well if you spent any time on this site except to advertise you would know that his opinion is worth quite a bit more than that to a lot of the people on here (the very people you are advertising too).
Kei King

Post by Kei King »

Green1 wrote:well... the email address on the form started with "green1"... should be easy enough to figure out which one was me...

Anyway, it's not really relevant anymore, when you didn't reply I ended up buying from a different dealer instead, your loss. (and my "new" L400 will be here soon :-D )
Just searched my email for "Green1".... nothing in the last 6 monthes. Thanks anyways ????
USER BANNED FROM FORUM
Kei King

Post by Kei King »

jfarsang wrote:
Kei King wrote:

My 2 cents.
That's wonderful of you to point out, however you still neglected to respond to my original question regarding compliance cost.

Unfortunately for you, assuming I'm only worth 2 cents you are pushing me away from your vehicles along with other potential buyers.

You are advertising on this forum.

You are offering additional services that are required to pass OOP to legally register and insure a vehicle in Canada.

You are politely being asked the cost involved, which I may add you are the only importer/dealer that is constantly ignoring this question from more than one potential buyer.

What do you expect the reaction will be when you ignore others ?

Think about that for a minute.

You can avoid this whole mess in this and other sale threads by simply adhering to your own sales ad.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion as this is an open forum.

If I feel that I am being ignored repetedly by a registered importer or dealer, then I will let others know about my experience. The same goes if I get the same treatment in person at a used car lot for JDM's.

I feel as a potential customer, I am being fair in requesting information that I need before making a purchase.

I will gladly 'eat my hat' so to speak if I'm truly wrong and I will delete my posts that you do not approve of in your threads.
I'm not Walmart. I don't owe you anything. I pick and choose my customers. Really sad to see you whine about not getting a reply when you've seen enough of my posts to know the contact procedure.... EMAIL through the website.
USER BANNED FROM FORUM
almac
Vehicle: '91 Delica "Tessen"

Post by almac »

lost another potential here... :roll:
Roads!? Who the hell needs roads!?,
al
91' Delica "Tessen", 5spd, RS9000XLs, camperized.
Kei King

Post by Kei King »

almac wrote:lost another potential here... :roll:
Potential ??? I have watched you question sellers for monthes about their Delica's for sale. I would consider you a dreamer.
Last edited by Kei King on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USER BANNED FROM FORUM
Green1

Post by Green1 »

Just searched my email for "Green1".... nothing in the last 6 monthes. Thanks anyways ????
well you might want to check your contact form script then, because I asked questions about your LWB delica just over a week ago. and if you aren't even getting the questions from your customers you may be loosing a fair amount of business.

I must say, your refusal to answer questions on here is rather puzzling too, you'd think that in the interest of drumming up business you'd be happy to answer questions about your products and services. Instead all we get are attacks from you on why we shouldn't be asking questions... (while dodging questions posted in the same post)

I have tried very hard to be fair to you as a "new" importer in the community, I have come to your defence on this site a few times when I felt people were unfairly judging you. Unfortunately however you have not been helping your own cause on here. I still have no idea if your vehicles, prices, or post-sale service are any good, but I can say that I am very disappointed in your pre-sales service, and as long as you keep attacking people for asking questions, and as long as you refuse to answer any of them, I'm pretty sure it will be a very long time before anyone on here buys a vehicle from you to find out about the rest of the process.
Kei King

Post by Kei King »

Green1 wrote:
well you might want to check your contact form script then, because I asked questions about your LWB delica just over a week ago. and if you aren't even getting the questions from your customers you may be loosing a fair amount of business.

I must say, your refusal to answer questions on here is rather puzzling too, you'd think that in the interest of drumming up business you'd be happy to answer questions about your products and services. Instead all we get are attacks from you on why we shouldn't be asking questions... (while dodging questions posted in the same post)

I have tried very hard to be fair to you as a "new" importer in the community, I have come to your defence on this site a few times when I felt people were unfairly judging you. Unfortunately however you have not been helping your own cause on here. I still have no idea if your vehicles, prices, or post-sale service are any good, but I can say that I am very disappointed in your pre-sales service, and as long as you keep attacking people for asking questions, and as long as you refuse to answer any of them, I'm pretty sure it will be a very long time before anyone on here buys a vehicle from you to find out about the rest of the process.
Attacking? I am the one being attacked for allegedly not replying to inquiries. Pretty simple. Don't post questions in my threads. If you have questions, Email. That's all.
USER BANNED FROM FORUM
Kei King

Post by Kei King »

Green1 wrote:

PS: Do you think I care about some losers hating on me? I have the best stock of Delica's in Canada. Best quality. Lowest milage. Cheapest price. I have nothing to be worried about and I don't need to kiss anyones ass to make a sale.
USER BANNED FROM FORUM
after oil
Vehicle: 92 cham-reimo poptop L300. 78MB240D

Post by after oil »

Kei King wrote:
jfarsang wrote: I don't have any respect for a dealer or salesperson who uses this forum to post their own sales and not only bumps their posts up to the top at their leisure, but neglect the other members on this forum.

My 2 cents.
Kei King wrote:I pick and choose my customers
thats awesome.
Kei King wrote:Do you think I care about some losers hating on me?
did you just call green1, manitobadeli, todd64, jfarsang, loki and other respected members of http://www.delica.ca LOSERS?
Green1

Re: Space Gear $6000

Post by Green1 »

Pretty simple. Don't post questions in my threads. If you have questions, Email. That's all.
it may be simple, but it certainly doesn't make any sense, you obviously read your threads (or we wouldn't be having this discussion) so the only 2 reasons we can come up with for why you wouldn't answer questions here are 1) malice or 2) that you are hiding something.
As for email, I don't have your email address, so I couldn't do that, I tried your web contact form and that didn't work.
Attacking? I am the one being attacked for allegedly not replying to inquiries
Do you think I care about some losers hating on me?
I dunno... so far I have seen no response to any questions asked in any threads, I have received no response to my web queries, and I'm being called a "loser" for even trying to ask... I think I'm feeling somewhat attacked.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stop replying now, you can continue to dig your own hole if you want, but if I can offer any advice, it would be to quit while you're behind, and before you chase away any more potential customers....

P.S. For the record, I was honestly trying to buy a Delica just over a week ago, and I was honestly considering one you had advertised, but when I couldn't get a reply from you I went elsewhere, a week after I enquired about the Delica on your website I put down a deposit at another dealer, one who answered all my questions promptly, and who responded to my questions no matter which way I contacted him. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and even chose to deal with your company first before enquiring with other importers. You can count this as a very likely sale that you definitely lost through your pre-sales communications policies.
Last edited by Green1 on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kei King

Post by Kei King »

Anyone that is a HATER.... is a loser (no life).
USER BANNED FROM FORUM
Kei King

Post by Kei King »

Green1 wrote:
Pretty simple. Don't post questions in my threads. If you have questions, Email. That's all.
it may be simple, but it certainly doesn't make any sense, you obviously read your threads (or we wouldn't be having this discussion) so the only 2 reasons we can come up with for why you wouldn't answer questions here are 1) malice or 2) that you are hiding something.
As for email, I don't have your email address, so I couldn't do that, I tried your web contact form and that didn't work.
Attacking? I am the one being attacked for allegedly not replying to inquiries
Do you think I care about some losers hating on me?
I dunno... so far I have seen no response to any questions asked in any threads, I have received no response to my web queries, and I'm being called a "loser" for even trying to ask... I think I'm feeling somewhat attacked.

Anyway, I think I'm going to stop replying now, you can continue to dig your own hole if you want, but if I can offer any advice, it would be to quit while you're behind, and before you chase away any more potential customers....

P.S. For the record, I was honestly trying to buy a Delica just over a week ago, and I was honestly considering one you had advertised, but when I couldn't get a reply from you I went elsewhere, a week after I enquired about the Delica on your website I put down a deposit at another dealer, one who answered all my questions promptly, and who responded to my questions no matter which way I contacted him. You can count this as a very likely sale that you definitely lost through your pre-sales communications policies.
You paid more and probably got a lesser product.... BUT you got to choose the contact method you required. Still doesn't change my email only policy.

Dig a hole??? You obviously don't know how google works.
USER BANNED FROM FORUM

Return to “Sales by Other Importers”