Campbell River Meet - Jan. 17 10:30 am at Mudslinger's

konadog
Vehicle: 1992 GLX L-300

Campbell River Meet - Jan. 17 10:30 am at Mudslinger's

Post by konadog »

OK, I know you're out there - There are at least ten delicas motoring about in and around Campbell River and maybe as many in Courtney. Any interest in a meet and greet? Great way to kick off '09... Come on out to Mudslinger's on Dogwood a 10:30 am on Sat. Jan. 17 for coffee and a visit and then a back road drive. Anyone...? :M

EDIT: This meet was first posted for the 10th of Jan. but has been changed to the 17th
Last edited by konadog on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Happy Day!
FalcoColumbarius
Site Admin
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/index.php?cat=11103
Vehicle: Delica; Chamonix GLX ('92 P25W)

Re: Campbell River Meet?

Post by FalcoColumbarius »

That sounds like a really good idea, Kona... Just as everyone is waking up after the whole Christmas thing. When I was last up there, running errands from Fry Lake I saw a couple of Delicas ~ I'll bet they have questions about their buses. Have you settled on which weekend yet? Maybe the second weekend.... This might be something I could get into, especially while the ferry fares are fairly "magnifique et pas cher", don't you know..... :?

Falco.
Sent from my smart pad, using a pen.

Seek Beauty... Image Good Ship Miss Lil' Bitchi

...... Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. ~ Japanese Proverb
konadog

Post by konadog »

January 17th it is then at 10:30 am at Mudslinger's on Dogwood. Sizeable lot for the two or three delis that'll show, coffee, and a straight shot out to the backroads. It'd be great if you came over Falco - you can stay here if you like. I'm keeping my hopes up that there will be a little response to this, and I may get some windshield invites on some delis around here in hopes of scaring up interest... but if it's just Falco, Wookie, and Hazelnut / konadog, we could still have a fun motoring adventure. Time will tell... :M
Last edited by konadog on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Day!
wookie
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1993 Exceed

Post by wookie »

I'm in!
mararmeisto
Vehicle: 2018 Ram EcoDiesel

Post by mararmeisto »

I just might have to wander up that way... after I fill the tank! And bring a jug or two of fry juice.
JPL
I still miss my '94 Pajero!
konadog

Re: Campbell River Meet - Jan. 17 10:30 am at Mudslinger's

Post by konadog »

Well, due to the low interest and scheduale conflicts the meet this wknd, for me anyway, is postponed. Gotta go to Victoria now ourselves. Hopefully we can get something going later in the year when more back-road options are open... :M :-D
Happy Day!

Return to “Events - BC Vancouver Island”