EVERYONE read this and speak up for your self

Topics may eventually be moved to other Delica Canada forums.

Moderators: BCDelica, mark

Thomas Porter
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/

Letters sent

Post by Thomas Porter »

I sent a message addressing all the issues, the pros and cons of each.
My hat is off to whoever has the stamina to read it all.
My most pressing point I tried to make was that NA auto manufacturers need to step it up a notch in order to remain competitive globally.
If they made a rugged, long-lasting, fuel efficient, 4WD van and could put it on my driveway for $15,000 I'd surely buy one.
They need to suck it up and get with the program already.
That's what this whole thing is about - protecting the NA auto manufacturers and their precious children's college funds.
Hey, if my business doesn't stay competitive I'm finished. What's the difference? Difference is, I don't have any high powered friends in government with shares in my company.
Phuchin government! Get your hands out of my pocket...
Thomas
Population Density; One person per square kilometre. Just the way I like it...
terrain
Vehicle: mitsubushi delica L300

Post by terrain »

I posted a response - I identified my age and demographic which I think is useful for anyone responding. I basically said that we need to increase our access to fuel efficient and more purpose oreinted vehicles. I said it would be more affective to reduce the age criteria rather than increase it. I used my kei truck as an example.
Interesting to read some of their rationale. They are not factoring economy into the equation and seem to make the assumption that everyone in the country can afford to purchase, fuel and maintain new 'safe' inefficient poorly designed vehicles that are available domestically.
Does anyone have a copy of the accident study that was commissioned??
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes.
Henry David Thoreau
argo

Re: EVERYONE read this and speak up for your self

Post by argo »

It's entertaining how naive people are. Some to such an extent that they believe thier voices will be heard. BOHICA

the IVOAC was created by used car dealers seeking to protect thier $$$$$$$. Just like Mr Pattisson is seeking to protect his $$$$$$$
To add to this some of those who formed the IVOAC claim they did it to help champion the cause for the little guy's rights.

Jimmy's got deeeeeep pockets and GOD on his side.

Wake up and smell the greed,

Hallelujah !

I'm outa here
MrsDaisy
Vehicle: 92 Delica Super Exceed

Re: EVERYONE read this and speak up for your self

Post by MrsDaisy »

Submission completed. Glad to have a chance to put in my opinion. Big Kudos to Kathy, Brian, & Seiko - Those are some very excellent points! Hear, Hear!

Return to “General Discussion”