another mystery plug

Topics may eventually be moved to other Delica Canada forums.

Moderators: BCDelica, mark

patriceboivin
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/index.php?cat=23122
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Delica L400 Super Exceed

another mystery plug

Post by patriceboivin »

Every time I see an unused plug connected to the electrical harness I wonder about its intended use. A plug not connected to anything... isn't that a waste? Makes me sad, LOL

This time it's one buried far behind the glove box, with a bunch of orange wires going into it.
I noticed it while I was poking around looking for the grommet that leads to the engine bay. I just found a note on a forum mentioning it's really low, almost over the wheel arch. It's pretty easy to run a wire alongside the body panel to the battery but I don't like that the wire is visible when we go over the edge to go back into the cabin, under the dash.

The other plugs I found were under the dash on the driver's side.
I suspect one of those is for the fog lights but I don't know which one.

I wonder where the plug for the curtains might be. How would the curtains be wired... There isn't much info on the options that were available for the van.

I haven't seen a diagram showing the harness and what each of the plugs is for. I saw the 1995 maintenance manual whose wire colors don't seem to match the wires in my 1994 PF8W.
Khrolar
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/VD
Vehicle: 1994 L400, LWB, Super Exceed

another mystery plug

Post by Khrolar »

Maybe we can help each other out. I just purchased a PF8W, Super exceed. Currently the following lights are not working, however I have the switch in place for them.

Tonight's plan is to try and figure out why. I'll send some pictures once I have some of the dash opened up.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “General Discussion”