Dobinsons

Mitsubishi Delica L400 production commenced in 1994 -- After much anticipation, the L400 arrived on Canadian Soil in 2009!
brewskie
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 02 V6 SE

Dobinsons

Post by brewskie »

Good morning,

Anyone here familiar with Dobinsons suspension parts? Shocks, springs and torsion bars.......I saw them over at delicagarage.com in Australia. Also has anyone shipped anything over from delicagarage? If so I would be interested in your experience(s)

Cheers
thelazygreenfox
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 99 white Hi roof gas Chamonix

Dobinsons

Post by thelazygreenfox »

Hey B
Their HD torsion bars (Front )are of good quality. I have been using them for 2 yrs now and they haven't sagged. Both are maintaining the same height. Nothing is available in NA to compete with these.
It's cheaper to buy from Dobs as they are the maker and main distributor in Aus. All the other companies buy from them.. Dobs had an american distributor but wasn't cheaper than buying from Aus. No I don't work for them.....

Can't remember how much shipping was, not cheap but they're the only shop in town.....

If you want to be the Canadian distributor ask them, I didn't have the time.
have fun
MD :-D :-D
Wear your mask, it keeps others from seeing the parsley in your teeth
lrp374
Vehicle: 91 Super Exceed

Dobinsons

Post by lrp374 »

I bought a set Dobinsons for my L300 and found them great to deal with. Lots of info and stock on hand. They only send Air Frieght which cost $150 AU for my bars but I got them in a few days! They don't accept Visa so you have to E transfer which is a bit of a hassle. (The second time it's real easy.) I had to pay 6% duty which is no big deal compared to the PST and GST we pay in BC.

Return to “L400 Technical”