ECS shock Replacement

Mitsubishi Delica L400 production commenced in 1994 -- After much anticipation, the L400 arrived on Canadian Soil in 2009!
Milo
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 94 Delica L400

ECS shock Replacement

Post by Milo »

If you are looking to replace your L400 Delica's shocks and have the ECS sytem "Adjustable suspension" i have found some part numbers that will help out.

It looks like most people have been stuck with the very expensive OE adjustable shocks.

I have installed Ranch RS999029 on the front ( Stem top mount, bushing lower)
and RS999208 on the rear. (Stem top mount bushing lower mount)

these go for around $160 ea but Ranch often does a buy three and get the fourth free mail in rebate deal so keep your eyes open for that.

these are Rancho 9000 manual adjusting shocks, rancho does have an incab controller if you chose to go that way. I found setting mine stiff on the front and softer on the rear has given it a great all around ride and I havent needed to change those setting since installed.

the ECS motors will need to be tied or zap straped up out of the way and can't be used with these shocks. if you remove the motors you will most likely have a dash light anoying you so i just tied mine up out of the way. On the rear shock all I needed to do was replace the lower shock sleeve that inserts into the lower bushing to fit the delica's mounting pin snug. Sorry I cant remeber what size i used but most parts store will have what you need or can order in what you need. Once again take these numbers and do your research before ordering. Hope this helps!
shaner
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: L300

ECS shock Replacement

Post by shaner »

Did you need to order bushing with these?
If so do you know the part number?
Thanks
Shane

Return to “L400 Technical”