21st Century Alignment, great Dr.Clunks&Rattles

Forum rules
Please refer to Site Rule 1.1.1 prior to posting in this forum.
TardisDeli
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1991 L300. 1997 L300.

21st Century Alignment, great Dr.Clunks&Rattles

Post by TardisDeli »

Hello DeliFolk,
Our newest best friend is "Doctor Clunks & Rattles" aka Olivier Rousseau, owner of 21st Century Alignment, in Burnaby BC. 7037 Antrim Avenue, Burnaby V5J 1M5. phone 604-433-4008. Just off Kingsway and Imperial. Open Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (not weekends, he is off camping & fishing in his so-cool van). Free estimates!

Steering and Stopping expert. ICBC claims. Loves Delicas. Done pre-compliance on herds of newly imported JDM. Expert on 4x4's, hot-rods, lifts. He will guide you thru doing work yourself -- WOW! -- or do complete job for you. 4x4 computerized alignments, with correct specs for all JDM or RHD vehicles, using the futuristic 4x4 Hunter Aligner. CV Joints, tie rods, shocks, struts, torsion bars, brakes, steering, tires, etc etc. Clean shop, honest, hard worker, cheerful and talkative licensed expert.

FREE Used Tires. Large selection of very good used tires in JDM & 4x4 sizes. Tires and advice free (knows comparison metric and inch sizes, to ensure no differential damage), just pay for balance & mounting & installation.

www.facebook.com/21centuryalignment

You all know how fussy I am about my darling Delica ... TardisDeli is running smoother & faster, after Olivier and his son did a careful alignment, a bit of welding, and checked all the clunks & rattles.

I will arrange a meet-up soon at the shop for a question & answer demo.
Cheers, Christine.
Christine
Of The TardisDeli My TardisDeli travels thru time and space. Our house is nicknamed the TardisDeli Motel, as so many delii owners visit to share delii stories.

Return to “Dealer Feedback, Beefs, and Bouquets”