WARNING: Terra2Imports scam

Forum rules
Please refer to Site Rule 1.1.1 prior to posting in this forum.
DelicaMark
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: L400

Re: WARNING: Terra2Imports scam

Post by DelicaMark »

Modsqwad wrote:
DelicaMark wrote:akashik - 6 posts in and I would have to say it should be your last. Please move on to other forum Homee!

-Mark
I think thats a little heavy myself. Akashik was addressing a confusing subject and it lead to a little more clarity for all of us including the dealers who need to know we can exert some control from the marketplace. Even if it was not clearly unethical practices as was first suspected we all need to have the facts before we can make good decisions on our own behalf. I learned a couple of things from this thread that will help me. Saludo's.
Andy Wilson
You would not say that if you had seen what was written before he edited the post. I guess next time I will make sure to use the "quote" function. It was like the guy was drunk writing. That was the context of my post, which was very appropriate given what was written before the edit.
Modsqwad
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 91 Deli & KLR 650

Post by Modsqwad »

Ok Mark I'll take your word on that. I was wondering why the responses seemed so strong. I'm glad it did get edited however. Its not a good place to let out the dark side in a friendly public forum. Perhaps the lesson was learned? I work with email and the public every day and its surprising how rough people can get. Saludo's.
Andy Wilson
Sayulita Nay. Mx.
JMK
Vehicle: 92 Chamonix

Post by JMK »

Ah, so that would explain it then. I did not see the original post.

So I guess the most important thing to come out of this are the interesting discrepancies. Most interesting was the note I made about Terra2 charging those 'exportation fees' that are already in the price. If this is an innocent mistake, then it would mean that Terra doesn't really understand how their own supplier works. Either way, this sort of thing is not really a confidence builder.
glenn
Vehicle: 93 L300/97 L400 Jasper

Post by glenn »

Hope I didn't ruffle any feathers, I didn't see the original post either, and so i too will assume that the comments were for a good reason. I thought I was rushing to aid of the underdog - but I see I might have it the wrong way around.

Return to “Dealer Feedback, Beefs, and Bouquets”