Kamloops Airport Mini-Meet

lrp374
Vehicle: 91 Super Exceed

Post by lrp374 »

A meeting of 3 - L300 owners took place 2017-09-25 @ the Kamloops Airport fire tanker station!! This is a post meeting notice as I'm sure it will work as well as a pre-meeting notice. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss our Delica's of course and update progress on various builds. In addition alti2d ( Mark ) gave me a great tour of the water bomber he piloted this summer all over southern BC and even to Alaska. The plane was quite interesting and I was amazed to see how much of the early 50's technology (?) was still used. In addition Ben showed us his in progress bed/storage system. I only got a picture of Mark's and my vans as Ben's was on airside and I forgot to take my camera. Should we organize the next interior meet with a pre-meeting notice? It's been a long time and I know there are lots of new owners in the interior since our last meet in 2011.
Attachments
2 Vans of 3 @ Meet!
2 Vans of 3 @ Meet!
100_8314a.JPG (516.47 KiB) Viewed 7329 times
msimps
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: '94 L400 "The Trail Whale"

Post by msimps »

Ahh I drove through Kamloops on the 25th on my way back down to the coast! Would've been great to see everyone's rig in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lrp374
Vehicle: 91 Super Exceed

Post by lrp374 »

Well, if you want next time through Kamloops I could plan another Mini-Meet as 2 or 3 is all we get now for a meet down from the record 4 we used to get. A few days notice is all that's required. I still have a few Mitsu-flags I could bring as well!! :-D

Return to “Events - Other BC”