August Interior Meet!!

lrp374
Vehicle: 91 Super Exceed

August Interior Meet!!

Post by lrp374 »

I thought I'd try a new approach to an interior meet. So far we've had 3 meets I'm aware of with turnouts of 4 units max. The approach psilosin and fishtank use of impromptu meets @ Canadian Tire seem to be best of turn out ( 50 % of an organized meet ). Therefore I suggest the next meet should be @ Tim's in Williams Lake @ 11:00 AM on August 14th. I will be there as it coincides with my fishing trip to the Chilcotin of 3-5 lakes in about 8 days. Even a turn out of 1 should be considered a success based on the large Delica population in the area.
pedro
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: exceed 5 spd

Re: August Interior Meet!!

Post by pedro »

i would love to show up and make this" on the fly" meet a success, but the 14 is a tuesday and i will be at work at 11;00 :( how about on your way back from fishing...... late afternoon - dinner time ish, than i can make it!!!!!

pierre
lrp374

Post by lrp374 »

Hi Pierre:
I think we can make something work. PM sent!

Larry
lrp374

Post by lrp374 »

Well the meet was a success as 1 Delica turned out. Pierre and I almost organized the second meet in a week but alas I came back a day early and our messages didn't get to each other in time.
Attachments
Williams Lake Delica Meet
Williams Lake Delica Meet
rsz_1100_5784.jpg (109.69 KiB) Viewed 8634 times
psilosin
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: L400

Post by psilosin »

Just passed by you ~2:45pm today going the opposite direction at the Redwing Estates as you were entering Penticton. Can we call that another meet? :-D
lrp374

Post by lrp374 »

psilosin wrote:Just passed by you ~2:45pm today going the opposite direction at the Redwing Estates as you were entering Penticton. Can we call that another meet? :-D
Sorry I didn't see you - were you in your L400? I did see a Gray & White L300 @ CT - just about turned in to see if I could tie your record with Fishtank. Maybe I should send you a PM next time I go to Penticton.

Return to “Events - Other BC”