1990 Skyline GTS-4 AWD 4 Door Sport Sedan 49,000 km, $8000

Other cars, trucks, and vans for sale (or trade for Delica)
bobenns
Vehicle: delica p35w

1990 Skyline GTS-4 AWD 4 Door Sport Sedan 49,000 km, $8000

Post by bobenns »

I imported this car myself earlier this year and have the original auction sheet. The car was a grade 4 B on auction. I have installed new 16 inch tires, DOT headlights and done a brake job. Easily passed OOP BC inspection. Currently plated and driven daily.

This car is in amazing condition and was obviously well maintained, well cared for and garaged it's entire life. It runs and handles like a new car. It is super clean and in immaculate condition inside and out, except for some marks on the bumpers from shipping.

Paint is Diamond Black Metallic Pearl in excellent condition. Interior is mint.

Features include, RB20DET 2 liter inline 6 cylinder turbocharged 220 hp engine, 4 speed automatic with Power/Hold feature for sport mode or slippery road conditions, All Wheel Drive, All Wheel Steering, ABS, Limited Slip Differential, A/C, Power windows, mirrors and door locks, 5 way drivers seat, tilt and telescopic steering.

This car has no modifications, it is completely stock and has not been raced or abused. The 2 liter turbo engine combines plenty of power on demand with great gas mileage, I'm driving two weeks on a full tank.
A perfect blend of performance, handling and comfort, steering and suspension are tight, no rattles. The new owner will get many years of reliable service from this vehicle.

Located in Kelowna BC.

I am asking $8,000 as that is all I need to get for it. This car would go for $12,000 or more on a dealers lot.

Call or email for more info or to view.
Bob Enns 250 862 2863
bobenns@gmail.com
BCDelica
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/index.php?cat=10008
Vehicle: WVO Powered Tuk Tuk

Re: 1990 Skyline GTS-4 AWD 4 Door Sport Sedan 49,000 km, $8000

Post by BCDelica »

That is exactly what I want to take me back and forth to Bangkok! (Can fly for well under $100 Cdn but where is the fun in that)

Nice price, that'd be $15,000 Cdn here.
Image Call me BCDelica-less
jessef
Vehicle: JDM flavour of the month

Post by jessef »

I love the 4dr versions.

Very nice :M
bobenns

Post by bobenns »

jfarsang wrote:I love the 4dr versions.

Very nice :M
Nice thing about the 4 door is it doesn't attract the kind of attention from the police that the coupes do, yet it has the same wheelbase and performance as a coupe.

Bob
Pajerist
Vehicle: 1993 Pajero 2.8L 5-speed LWB

Post by Pajerist »

bobenns wrote: All Wheel Steering
what is it?

Thanks,
Fight for Right to drive from Right!
http://forum.import-era.com/index.php
http://www.ivoac.ca
bobenns

Post by bobenns »

Pajerist wrote:
bobenns wrote: All Wheel Steering
what is it?

Thanks,

The Skyline has HICAS all wheel steering. All 4 wheels steer at speeds above 50 kph. The rear wheels turning only a few degrees at most. I find it quite noticeable though, the rear of the car rotates or swings a little as you turn instead of leaning and sliding in a tight turn. Makes cornering much smoother with less G's. Feels great on windy roads. I don't drive that fast or hard, but this car is a high performance sports sedan and I'm sure it corners as well as a Porsche if you want to drive like that. I took it for a spin over to Bear Creek on the Westside Road one day after dark to see how the headlights were aimed. It's newly paved and is all curvy with lots of dips etc. I went around curves posted at 40k doing 100k with no effort. It felt like I was doing the speed limit. It would handle those curves at much higher speeds for sure. I'm not into getting my nerves all rattled driving fast but it's fun to drive and you feel safe and in control. Plus it has 4 wheel ABS disk brakes and stops very quickly and the All Wheel Drive will kick in if the rear wheels start to spin and further prevent the car from sliding out in a turn. So basically it will go around corners much faster than I'm willing to!

This would be a great car for safe winter driving on BC roads for someone who does a lot of driving. The transmission also has the "hold" feature that reduces spinning the wheels on slippery surfaces and when they do spin the AWD kicks in. Would be great with a set of good studded tires.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HICAS (High Capacity Actively Controlled Suspension) is Nissan's rear wheel steering system found on cars ranging from the more recent Skyline and Fairlady Z (300ZX) iterations to smaller models like the Nissan Cefiro (A31), 240SX/Silvia (S13 & S15)/180SX and Nissan Serena/Nissan Largo. It is also found on models from Nissan's Infiniti division, such as the Q45 and the M45/M35. Unlike other four wheel steering systems, HICAS and Super HICAS are fitted to improve handling rather than as a parking aid.

Earlier HICAS versions used hydraulics to steer the rear wheels. The hydraulic system was powered by the power steering pump and used speed sensors to determine how much and in which direction to steer the rear wheels. Later versions, called Super HICAS, moved to an electric actuator for the rear steering rack, making the system much lighter. The Super HICAS system also used its own computer to control the system instead of speed sensors. HICAS and Super HICAS rear wheel steering is limited to about 1 degree in either direction.

HICAS was introduced on the 1986 Skyline GTS coupes (GTS, GTS-R, and GTS-X). The system was later adapted to work on many models in the Nissan range, beginning with the Passage GT.
Pajerist
Vehicle: 1993 Pajero 2.8L 5-speed LWB

Post by Pajerist »

Thanks! It is a lot of deal!

Good luck!
Fight for Right to drive from Right!
http://forum.import-era.com/index.php
http://www.ivoac.ca

Return to “Other Vehicles (Non-Delica)”