New to Deli's - Green Delica 1995 L400 V6 Gas LWB!

New to Delica Canada? Please introduce yourself and your van!
newdelicafan
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Delica l400 V6 Gas LWB

New to Deli's - Green Delica 1995 L400 V6 Gas LWB!

Post by newdelicafan »

Hi all,

Just bought myself a Green Delica 1995 L400 V6 Gas LWB - its got no rust and only 105,000kms on the clock and i'm starting to get everything sorted for summer trips. Very excited!!

I've got a few questions and a few niggles that need sorting:
1. Rust spots on the side panels / above windscreen - can anyone recommend a bodyshop/paint shop that might be able to help?
2. On a slight incline at 60-65kmph (1800rpms) the deli starts jerking back and forth until you ease of the throlle and depress so rpms jump above 2,500rpms - at first i was told it could be the fuel/air filter but i've replaced both and its still doing it. She seems to idle fine. I'm now thinking it could be spark plugs and wires so i'm thinking about getting all of those changed - they've never been done. And my third thought would be TPS, i've seen other comments on this and other forums suggesting this might be the case. Any insight?
3. Curtains! Dino has the stock curtains but a load of the curtain hooks are damaged - any ideas where i can get some of these?
4. Crystallite roof - one of the blinds doesn't open/close - how can i fix this?!

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Cheers!

Return to “Member Introductions”