1994 Super Exceed L400

This section is intended for Private Member sales.
djcarno@hotmail.com
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1994 delica l400

1994 Super Exceed L400

Post by djcarno@hotmail.com »

133000 kms
automatic
short wheel base, L/W
crystal light roof
all shades work
sunroof
black van
chrome bush bar
with working foglights
chrome rear bush bar
this van has a small lift on it
currently has 31 inch hercules trail diggers bought new 1 year ago (I find them suitable for winter driving in Ontario)
Also have a set of newer yokohama tires, all season
spare tire mounted underneath
captains chairs throughout
dvd player under the seat with that screen that hooks onto the dash with tv antenna on top (never did figure out how to get it working)
new air conditioning compressor (coldest air conditioner around), new turbo, new couplers for intercooler, new motor for sunroof, cd player
like most delicas, absolutely no rust
overall, this van is in really good condition. i'm sure like most of us, I don't want to sell it, and I one day would like to buy another delica van, most definitely.
Recently, a very good mechanic has looked over this van with a fine tooth combed... he says there's nothing wrong with this van. I can pass your number along to this garage... he can answer any questions you have regarding the condition of this van. He is definitely a credible mechanic.
No pics at this time. The van looks like any other super exceed in excellent shape. I can definitely sent pics if anyone is really interested. The van is located in Sudbury, Ontario.
I have 3 other friends with Delicas in Sudbury. I know a guy who's family has 4 pajero's, and a few others in Sudbury, and I happily feel that my van is the RHD vehicle of choice in this city.
$11,400
Call 705-690-7944 or email djcarno@hotmail.com

Return to “Sales by Private Members”