Gell-In: North West Delica Meet-Up

We've been getting a fair amount of interest from the USA so we thought we'd try this out. Be sure to state which state your proposed event will be in. :)
feetforbrains
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1991 Delica L300 Chamonix

Gell-In: North West Delica Meet-Up

Post by feetforbrains »

Morning folks,

I got the ball rolling for an island meet-up this up-coming February 17th. I'd like to invite you to come out to Vashon Island for coffee and then a tour around one of the Pacific Northwest's most scenic spots.

Itinerary:

~10:00 AM - Meet and park at The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie (19529 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon, WA 98070). I'm talking with the owners who host similar events for Cooper Mini drivers in the area, which means we'll likely have reserved parking.

10:00 - 12:00 - Mix and sip. I have coffee here all the time and usually spend a good chunk of my time answering questions about my rig. Stack a bunch of them in front of the place, and people are going to go out of their way to check-in on one of the world's best-looking beasts. Come prepared. Detail by Friday, polish that chrome and wear a smile.

12:00 - 2:00 - Let's go visit the lighthouse, make a loop through town, show off your ride.

Return to “Events - United States Of America”