2 fuel tanks in my Delica?

Mitsubishi Delica Camper vans, lift kits & other Delica Accessories!

Moderator: BCDelica

jessef
Vehicle: JDM flavour of the month

Re: 2 fuel tanks in my Delica?

Post by jessef »

Kakah wrote:Wow, that site is ridiculous. So much info and pictures on anything you'd want to know about doing that sort of thing, thanks for the link. We don't plan on departing until oct/november of '08 and taking 6 or 7 months to loop around and basically be the dirtbags that we are. Should be good.

I did some more looking after I posted my first question and it sounds like auto Deli's have 2 tanks (75l) but my auto fills to only a bit over 55l or something close to that so I'm going to guess that I don't. I'll look into it though as having more fuel is never a bad thing.
I just stumbled upon your thread.

We (girlfriend and I) are planning a 6-7 month trip down to south america and back as well leaving this winter 08.

Shoot me a PM.

I'm new to Delica's but not to Pajero's, diesel's and long trips south of the border.

Jesse
MardyDelica
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: DL#30843 /92 Delica Super Exceed

Re: 2 fuel tanks in my Delica?

Post by MardyDelica »

Hi, the best why to lessen the problem , is that fill it up when you see the level haft tank .
to reduced all the water & dirt sucking to your fuel system.
mostly if you dont know he are your going when is the next stop gas station with diesel on it.
anyway, this is just my opinion as you could reduced all the problem & headache that you might encounter to your delica.
hope this help,
Cheers;
ImageImageImage

Return to “Delica Modifications”