Jensen's EGR Removal Blank Kits - Now With More Cowbell

Mitsubishi Delica part numbers and purchasing information.
manic29
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: L400

Re: Jensen's EGR Removal Blank Kits - Now With More Cowbell

Post by manic29 »

Jensen wrote:Manic, did you get your plates installed yet? I was kind of hoping we'd get to do installs in the parking lot as well but it'd probably look a bit weird just the 2 of us out there! Also, I'm just finishing pricing on that double din gauge cluster for L300's but I need an L400 to measure up to make an L400 kit. I know you were planning on putting your boost gauge and pyrometer in there so it'd have to hold 2" gauges, but I could make you your plate and then use your dimensions to make the L400 3 gauge kit. I'll give you yours for free if you let me root around in your dash for a couple of hours.
No I have not had time to install it yet. The plates would be quick but I want to do the pyro and boost at the same time and that will take a bit longer. Probably this weekend. I'll just rig up the gauges temporarily for now (duct tape or something).

I was thinking about what you said re the 2" gauge not fitting well and am strongly considering putting the 2" boost gauge where the battery voltage gauge is now in the top pod. Then get a smaller voltage gauge for under the stereo.

Either way, you can certainly take some measurements on my console. Weekday evenings are typically better for me than weekends. PM me.
OtherWoman
Member's Photo Album: http://www.delica.ca/Photos/
Vehicle: 1992 Mitsubishi Strada

Post by OtherWoman »

I know this thread is long gone but are plates still avail? I tried going to oddball off-road.com and it keep redirecting me to Facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lrp374
Vehicle: 91 Super Exceed

Post by lrp374 »

I think RSI usually stocks them.

Return to “Delica Parts for Sale (Non-Commercial)”