Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:06 am
- Forum: Parts Wanted (Non-Commercial)
- Topic: Rear sway bar bushings in Saskatoon?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1539
Are the sway bar bushings and sway bar link kit the same? What's the difference between the two? can you pull the middle belt out to pass expection and then replace it? Does it use the same end as anyother Mitsu product? Rear sway bar bushings? --pull the old ones and match up with aftermarket speed...
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:30 pm
- Forum: L300 Technical
- Topic: Here's how to replace your valve cover gasket
- Replies: 43
- Views: 16447
Thanks for this post. Very nice guide on replacing the valve cover gasket set.. By the way, I used autosol and it worked wonders.