Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 15, 2020 8:07 pm
- Forum: Parts Wanted (Non-Commercial)
- Topic: Looking for 2.5” side dump exhaust 90 L300
- Replies: 0
- Views: 395
Hey! I’m looking for a side dump exhaust for my 1990 Delica L300. If anyone has one for sale or can recommend a shop that can fab one up for me in the Metre-Vancouver area that would be sweet!
- Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:45 pm
- Forum: Delica Modifications
- Topic: On board compressor for air shocks.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4530
Never finished. While I had the dashboard apart I also modified the wiring loom so the tailgate locks and unlocks with all the other doors, the park lights come on when the ignition is on (as Daytime Running Lights), the horn runs through a relay (so I can add an air horn later), and my lambda/O2 g...
- Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:06 am
- Forum: Delica Parts for Sale (Non-Commercial)
- Topic: L300 ICBC Write Off - Custom Modifications Need a Home
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5661
Hey Dr. Airtime, mind telling me what kind of value ICBC settled on and how much it costed to keep your van for salvage? My L300 was just written off because it was trashed by thieves and I’m curious what kind of settlement we’ll get. They’ve been taking their time with getting back to me so I’m cur...